Sometimes I wish my life was easier.
Sometimes I wish:
- I never lived in more than one country
- I married an ordinary woman I would have met in high school
- I sticked to the first permanent job as much as possible
- I believed what the media or the government said
- I spoke one language
- I didn’t understand other cultures
- I criticized the neighbour because he has a different skin color
- I watched TV every evening, every week-end
- I couldn’t stop eating, smoking, drinking alcohol
- I never failed because I didn’t try anything new
- I played lottery every week
- I didn’t travel to other continents
- I didn’t try on improving something I don’t like about my life and just kept on complaining about it
But where would be the fun in that?